'Panoptic' Filming - Day Two

This is a montage of footage (fontage?) that I shot with my digital 'still' camera (in video mode) from my bedroom window. It was inspired by an idea that Raúl Ruiz had proffered in the practical course I took at Aberdeen University last term. He suggested we take various scenes from our shoot and splice them together, all starting with same length but then varying them as time goes on. The footage here is my 'stab' at this experiment. Also included are some non~diegetic sounds of the city and music.

Though this footage is not intended for the Pantoptic Digital Visual Culture course I am currently taking (and which this blog forms a part of), I wanted to capture the city snowscape. and include it purely for reference purposes. The scene was filmed on Thursday 5 February and was edited using iMovie.

Labels: , , , ,

posted by Vintage Paint at 9:21 AM -
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links
Previous